Buy Furosemide Online without a prescription
Furosemide – quick diuretic (diuretic), which accelerates the excretion of sodium, chloride, phosphate, bicarbonate, calcium and magnesium.
The drug is prescribed for edematous processes related to the liver (cirrhosis), kidney, lung, acute course of arterial hypertension (sudden increase of pressure), hypercalcemia, eclampsia (a severe form of late toxicosis in pregnant women) and poisoning by chemicals (which are excreted by the kidneys in an unmodified form) .
Furosemide is not recommended for the following diseases:
- Anuria on the background of acute renal failure;
- Heavy for liver failure and hepatic coma precoma;
- Narrowing of the urethra;
- Urolithiasis disease;
- Diabetic coma;
- Prekomatosnoe state;
- High central venous pressure;
- Myocardial infarction in the acute stage;
- Violations of water-eletrolitnogo balance;
- Digitalis poisoning;
The drug is prescribed with care in patients with diabetes mellitus, pregnancy, breast-feeding, disorders of the vascular system and prostatic hyperplasia.
Side effects when taking Furosemide
Admission Furosemide is associated with the possible occurrence of adverse reactions:
- On the part of the cardiovascular system: hypotension, collapse, tachycardia, arrhythmias;
- On the part of the central and peripheral nervous system: headache, dizziness, leg cramps, drowsiness, paresthesias, lethargy, weakness, confusion, general fatigue and lethargy;
- On the part of the digestive system: loss of appetite, thirst, dry mouth, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or constipation, pancreatitis, cholestatic jaundice;
- On the part of the genitourinary system: urinary retention; reduced potency, hematuria;
- On the part of the hemopoietic system: leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, aplastic anemia;
- On the part of metabolism: Hyperglycemia, hyperuricemia, hypovolemia, hypokalemia, hyponatremia, hyposalemia;
Furosemide may cause allergic reactions.
The drug is prescribed with caution to people suffering from severe cardiovascular insufficiency and elderly patients with advanced atherosclerosis. When treating Furosemide is necessary to control the level of electrolyte, carbonates and ureas.
Furosemide can be purchased at the pharmacy after consulting a doctor or ordered online.